Sunday, February 5, 2012

6.1 + test review.

In 6.1 I thought the 3X3 box was interesting, I had never thought that that many squares were really inside off the box.  Mathematical Inductions seems challenging, but I'll focus on that later, I've got to study for the test now.  Out of what we have studied thus far in the class I think the definiton of odd and even will be important as well as all the methods we have learned for proofs.  I think the test will be just tons of proofs like our homework, and be really hard.  Proofs are really hard for me,  I can start them and usually see how to set it up, but I usually get stuck in the middle.  I'm going to have to do some serious studying for this exam if I want to do well.  I would like to see a problem with absolute value signs. they kind of confuse me in proofs.  I hope after tomorrow in class and i review on my own i will feel more confident about this exam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment