Thursday, January 5, 2012

Assignment 1

Reading Assignment 1:
I am a sophomore in school, and my major in math education.
I have taken Math 112 and I am currently taking Math 113, both Honors sections. 
I am taking this class for my major, and because I’m excited to learn more about math.
Best Math teacher: The best teacher I had was my math 112 teacher I had last semester.  She really cared about us as students, and tried really hard to answer our questions.  And helped us see how this would apply to our lives. 
Worst Math Teacher: the worst teacher I’ve ever had is my teacher from high school, he taught us how to do everything in our calculators, which made it very easy, but I never really learned how to do any of it.
Something interesting and unique about me is I just got my mission call yesterday, I will be serving in the California San Jose Mission, Spanish Speaking. And I will be entering the MTC May 30.
I have a class during your office hours, so I won’t be able to come but anytime time any day before one works for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment