Thursday, January 26, 2012

4.3-4.4+ questions

I liked that 4.4 used the Venn Diagramms to explain different intersections of A and B, it really helped me see clearly what the book was talking about.  The part I thought was most difficult was when using real numbers in proofs seeing how we use the techniques we already learned, but they are much harder.  After tomorrow when these get explained in class, I think they will make sense just as the other ones did. 

Answers: I probably spent an hour - two hours on each hw assignment.  The lecture helps me understand the hw a lot better than the reading does,  I really understand the way you teach, but at home when doing some homework it is nice to have the book in case I need to look at more examples to understand what is going one.  Doing the homework assignments is what helps me the most in understanding what is going on in this class.  My goal will be to just continue doing the assignments and not falling behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment